Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A STRUGGLING POET

A poet struggling
Is what I am
To you I bring
What everyone damn

My words are few
My thoughts so many
Everything I brew
Not worth a penny

Why try to write?
When not so bright?

It's cause all I see
In life and around
Is like a bee
Humming a sound.

It rings in my ears
So loud that's when
Shed all my fears
And start to pen.

With age like wine
My thoughts I'm told
Must get fine
But not so bold

But like the sound
Of the bee
My words confound
Are lost at sea

Thoughts un-clear,
Words confound,
From all I hear,
I'm losing ground

Never I fret
Cause you don't see
A struggling poet
Is always free

Free to write what he may,
Hope for some, for some dismay.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger sarinstyle said...

well thsi one comes across as a
effort just rhymes and simily :)

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Lavanya said...

hey cool...keep em coming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home